Freitag, 29. August 2014

step-out for "kaurikunda6" by tina-akua hunziker, CZT



i'm so happy about this pattern . i like cowrie-shells, they reminde me of africa, where once they were valued as money, today for jewelry, ceremonies games. mostly i have one of them with me.i just like them around me, also in my livingplace.

and here the step-out for "kaurikunda4", which looks quiet diffrent.



i'm looking forward to read something of you. if  you make a zentangle with it, i would be so happy if you let me know.....and where i can see your tile. all the best and peaceful tangeling.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you for showing us the step outs. I plan to use this in the near future and will let you know where to see it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great tangle!!! Can't wait for quiet time to review all the blogs! I'm going to set up a special folder for your stepouts!!! Awesome!

    AntwortenLöschen